Due to the Covid-19 Castle Vale Baptist Church has moved to Online Services
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a huge and extraordinary impact on all areas of our lives. With regard to church life, it means that we need to ensure that all usage of our services enables people to both feel, and be, as safe as possible. However, we need to balance this with maintaining our Christian ways of worshipping, serving, and being welcoming and inclusive.
As the UK government relaxes some of the restrictions in place because of the pandemic, we are in talks with Greenwood Academy to see how we gradually re-opening our space for services and activities.
Therefore, we feel it is important that all people accessing our space of worship are aware that we have:
- Taken heed of all relevant government guidelines and have benefitted from information provided by the Baptist Union of Great Britain.
- Undertaken a full and thorough risk assessment of all areas of the building.
- Devised an overall set of procedures for all users to follow.
- Taken a measured approach to usage of the building where possible and appropriate a long side our online services.
- Increased the levels of cleaning.
- provided the necessary PPE, social distancing and COVID-safe resources and signage.