Due to the Covid-19 Castle Vale Baptist Church can only take limited numbers, so book your place to avoid disappointment.
Service re- opening, to attend in person on Sunday 6th June (11 am), please email to book your place, all social distancing measures are still in place and must be followed by everyone attending. We look forward to welcome you, and we are doing everything to keep you safe.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a huge and extraordinary impact on all areas of our lives. With regard to church life, it means that we need to ensure that all usage of our services enables people to both feel, and be, as safe as possible as they encounter God. However, we need to balance this with maintaining our Christian ways of worshipping, serving, and being welcoming and inclusive.
As the UK government relaxes some of the restrictions in place, we are in talks with Greenwood Academy and can confirm that we will be re-opening our services on Sunday 6th June 2021. All other activities will re-launch in October/November 2021.
Therefore, we feel it is important that all people accessing our space of worship are aware that we have:
- Taken heed of all relevant government guidelines and have benefitted from information provided by the Baptist Union of Great Britain.
- Undertaken a full and thorough risk assessment of all areas of the building.
- Devised an overall set of procedures for all users to follow.
- Taken a measured approach to usage of the building where possible and appropriate along side our online services.
- Increased the levels of cleaning.
- Provided the necessary PPE, social distancing and COVID-safe resources and signage.